You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘sleeping’ tag.
I’m a busy tree, besides the 9-5 I also:
- volunteer at a local ski resort 1 day a week helping disabled people learn to ski,
- am a volunteer/call firefighter,
- am the events chair for my alma mater’s hockey team booster club (Go Cats!),
- run my own small catering company,
- take part in the occasional play at the local community theater.
So maybe it’s not a huge surprise that Sunday night half way through a raid I started to feel sleepy, really sleepy. After our first attempt on Solarian (if you’re the bomb get out), I dutifully ran back and made it to the chamber before the trash re-spawned. This is where the details get foggy, in my mind we were waiting to get some replacements in and they were going to need summons because the trash timer was up (I have no idea if this was really the case) so I put my head down for a second “Just resting my eyes“.